Have a Question?
Please do not hesitate to leave us a message. We will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
• Immunization: childhood and adult vaccines
• Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing and treatments
• Well Child and Early Preventive Health Screenings
• School physicals including hearing and vision testing
• WIC (supplemental food program for Women, Infants and Children under 5 years old)
• Family planning and birth control available on sliding scale fee
• Condom distribution program
• Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing and treatment
• AIDS prevention and HIV Testing
• Pregnancy testing
• Preconceptual health assessment
• Prenatal care for income eligible persons
• Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) counseling and information
• Diabetes screening and education
• Cardiovascular screenings: cholesterol levels, triglycerides levels, and blood pressure
• Lead screening for high risk populations
• Cancer screenings for females
• Mammography referral from cancer screenings
• Vital Statistics registrar for county birth and death certificates
Please do not hesitate to leave us a message. We will make sure to get back to you within 48 hours.